Did you know?
Antimony (which causes sickness & depression) is present in plastic bottled water and can almost double over 3 months.
Another toxin called antimony, which can cause sickness and depression, is used in the making of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles and is absorbed into plastic bottled water. What’s more, the longer the water is stored in the bottle, the higher the levels of antimony. In an average bottle of water, levels of the chemical can almost double over three months – which is particularly alarming as the shelf life of bottle water is up to two years.
(studies: Harvard School of Public Health/Goethe University in Frankfurt)
Filtration performance (super high grade)
Remove lead, carcinogens, bacteria (e-coli, serratia, salmonella, vibrio cholera, shigella); fungi, molds, algae, herbicides, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals; micro-organisms (cysts, cryptosporidium, gardia); tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, chloroform, trihalomethanes, rust, metal particles, odours, chlorine etc